Easy cookies that are great with morning coffee
Banoffee Spice CookiesEasy cookies that are great with morning coffee Check on cookies 3 minutes before of baking time. If brown on the edges, turn off oven and let bake until end of baking time.Nichelle Stephens
Apple pie spice
- Cream together butter and sugar into mixing bowl until fluffy. Add in the egg.
- Using two ripe bananas, I mashed them up with baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the apple pie spice, cardamon and a salt.
- Then add the dry ingredients slowly until well mixed.
- Stir in the toffee chips.
- Drop in dollops onto a parchment paper or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
Check on cookies 3 minutes before of baking time. If brown on the edges, turn off oven and let bake until end of baking time.